Friday, November 5, 2010

X factor did stress on a bad case of zits for Cher Lloyd?

Looks like the excitement of the X factor to a bad case of zits for Cher Lloyd has brought.

The 17-year-old rap sensation that attempts to hide your acne under a heavy blanket of makeup, as you are with colleagues wannabes in London yesterday brought.

And Cher stunned a Dance Studio fans last night with a four letter outbreak after the leave.

Told viewers like you people pushed and shouted: "get out of my way, I have crushing" was bullied as you autograph hunters.

Of a witness turned stick-thin star's face "crimson with anger" accordingly.

You said: "Cher was that, Amphoe bang out of order, behaves like a total Diva."

"They pushed their way through the crowd and shouted obscenities at all."

"Was that you were nobody ominous, just pleased to see."

Cher was not the only X factor singer to get, a nightmare of fans - one direction's Harry styles, 16, was of screaming girls knocked out of a car in Central London Studio.

Liam Payne, 16, cried unto his bandmates Tiago asking if he was OK but could reach it.

Fortunately, Harry was to half and he smiled again his calmness and fans before the guys forced their way through the hordes.

Miranda Fisher, 16, from High Wycombe, bucks, said: "it was crazy when he smiled Harry got out of the car, but then panic."

"You all saw how you liked it."

Wines Anna Callis, 16, from South West London added: "I touched Harry, I can't believe it, I shake."

Hunky finalist Aiden Grimshaw, 18, was fixed against a wall to see girls who had been waiting in the rain for hours to their heroes by sobbing.

Cher later told a minder: "it was really scary."

"I hope you don't think I'm a diva, but it was really scary."

CHERYLCole says Simon Cowell acts as your mentor.

X told Magazine: "he is fair.Er is ehrlich.Er is annoying, but I love him, if I am honest."

The singer added: "I trust often believed to for things."

"Was he has in the business, how, 30 years? he is intelligent.Es is his Show.Er is like a mentor for me."

"I could do this show without him."


View the original article here

No comments: