Thursday, November 18, 2010

Matt Cardle: Sorry, I was rude Katie Waissel

The pair fell out after he her by falsely claiming they were having an affair accused.

Matt, 27, branded a Katie "fame-hungry t * t".

But yesterday chat was the two wannabes for a heart to heart.

Matt said Katie: "I'm sorry, I was wrong, but I was angry and fed up." "I shouldn't have been so rude, but it was in the heat of the moment."

Katie, 24, who has to get together with other hopeful on ITV1 hit, told him: "It's fine."Let's move on.Es is hard enough as it is."

Told later TV biz: "Matt and I are fine jetzt.Jeder is sometimes hot among Kragen.Wir are getting on really well and it is going to be alright."

Were close pals until it has been claimed, the couple had a fling, Katie in the Matt's room in the X factor House was seen.

He tore it say: "I would never go in your area."

"I speak to her, I have to do anything with her in the House."

"I clearly made my feelings clearly, and if you then is not now get you more stupid than I thought."

He even hoped Katie got the boot from the show, say: "the only thing you could do is to leave the competition now."

He has almost his desire on Sunday if you with to the sing-off Belle Amie participated.

Katie by scratching it refused to comfort you.

And he had to choke a grimace after they were forced to embrace show on Saturday's.


View the original article here

No comments: