Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cheryl Cole's blast at "stupid" Louis

The Geordie said judge Louis had to look at, like an idiot when he told her, "It's all about you" made and interrupted her on the show when attempts to speak.

Cheryl, 27, Fumed about his rant: "it was really outside the Kontexts.Es was random."

"I just said to him: ' if there is a problem, come to my dressing room and throw it heraus.Warum are with us screaming?" What is it all about?'.

"I had not even mentioned me when he said: ' ? not everything is about you, you make yourself look stupid!'.""No, in fact, are you Louis."

And also suggested that the 58-year-old cares more about themselves as his actions Mary Byrne, John Adeleye and Wagner.

Cheryl said X Magazine: "maybe he think it's all about the judges because it involves a Richter.Aber for me, my girls and how durchführen.Ich really care not what is me Louis opinion of me."

Simon Cowell, 51, recently admitted all four judges are at war, say: "There is definitely two divisions."

"You've got Louis and Dannii that look like you have been sucking on Zitronen.Und then is me and Cheryl trying to have a good time."


View the original article here

No comments: