Friday, November 19, 2010

Gamu Nhengu: No hard feelings, Cheryl

When asked by talent show judge Cheryl rejected Gamu said: "no hard feelings." "It's a contest and you can choose the people who represent the best you."

The popular 18-year old-, the shoulders on the red carpet with people such as justice and Tinie Tempah at the event in the echo rubbed arena, Liverpool - were also asked how she was finished as this on the show about acts like Katie Waissel and Cher Lloyd.

She said: "I have about the pain have? I think that as..."It was exempt, but the love that I got from people has certainly helped, definitely helped, to heal the wound.

"I have the other girl from beginning to think geliebt.Ich Cher is absolutely talented and Katie has this old school what is going on."

"I love my girl and you really unterstützen.Ich am really proud of you and I see every Saturday."

The Zimbabwean singer also revealed: "since leaving the X-factor, I spoke too many influential people within the music industry which as I said."

"I'm in negotiations with several important people and me has a lot of work was offered and I'm hoping some of it may be."

Gamu gave details to their ongoing fight to stay to say in the United Kingdom: "there is still a bit up in the air - we do not know, what is happening and have no contact."

The Ministry of Interior has decided her mother Nokutula Ngazana's visa are not renewed, will after ?16 claimed, 000 of benefits to you was not entitled.

Gamu, lives in Scotland, traveled to the United Kingdom under the same visa and must also, if your mother is deported.


View the original article here

No comments: