Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gag is an Internet hit

In the joke made by comedian video, Darren Dutton, Cambridge graduate is Stephen seen composer Wilhelm Richard Wagner talk shown performances hopefully from the Brazilian.

While Wagner felt rendition of She Bangs's plays in the background, Stephen says: "My love affair with Wagner began when I was a kid and first heard his music on my father's Gramophone."

"It has something extraordinary to mir.Es ? things inside made me do it forces in me is released."

The clip was collected is so good that some viewers failed, the whole thing is to realize a joke.

Last night Stephen published on his Twitter page: "can't decide what is funny: the way [video] is cut together or some really believe I'm talking about the X-factor Wagner!"


View the original article here

No comments: