Thursday, November 11, 2010

Simon Cowell has the X whack gate

Saw the Irish checkout girl, how you squared up as the head of X factor was in fighting spirit.

But Mary, who is maintained by Simon's rival Louis Walsh, then had a giggle divided with the music mogul as you a hug.

And has vowed, more modern tomorrow night after is criticized by Simon and some of the other judges for their traditional song to sing decisions.

Mary, 50, said: "I hope I can change to do something different this Woche.Es what I normally do is a little different and fingers crossed, you will enjoy it."

"There has been some criticism that I do something a bit more modern müssen.Ich hope to do something a little different, we want to show the variety of things I could do."


View the original article here

No comments: