Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New X factor video game made me a star

LAST night I final at the X factor. No, not the live finals - grand final. Up to the last two.

But how many happens got the pressure to me and I fell at the final hurdle.

I was so convinced been have the elusive X-factor that I discover I would.

After all, I have already found out that I have a sing star, and thank you, Nintendo, am a guitar hero for the production.

And I have to know enough series of the X factor, what it takes, to ALL THE WAY go saw.

But all the way is a long way.

Takes game first Karaoke style by the Auditionss, then the boot camp, then the judges House round.

By this stage I am ashamed to say I like some of this year's amount, cough, Katie Waissel that my ego was out of control.

But I got through to the live final - thanks to fully test of the game "Studio", which allows you to practice your song before face using the merciless judges and the results.

This is especially useful if you don't know your song forced to you from your computer.

I blame nor my being Lionel Richie's all night long for my loss in the (virtual) not familiar with.

Annoyingly to use your own name - you can choose a pre-named avatar.

But you can customize your appearance.

And how to get more you unlock more clothing and hair styles.

The only major drawback is that while there are four judges, ITV1's Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole nowhere to be seen Dannii Minogue and Louis Walsh.

However, are the avatar judges as biting as the real thing.

After I lost the final to the haired judge told me: "it was like last night's Pizza.Kalt, flat and lifeless."

In the words of Cheryl: "Gutted."

The X factor stands on Xbox 360?, Nintendo Wii ™ and the Verfügung.Die PlayStation?3 prices start at ?29. 99.


View the original article here

No comments: