Saturday, November 13, 2010

Natural look for new MOM Dannii Minogue

The 39-year-old Aussie judge is usually perfectly prepared. But saw still great, like the decided take natural look, just a hint of red lipstick.

The new mother, whose son, Ethan to only four months was born, has admitted to feel the burden on the show.

Recently said: "it's the toughest thing I have ever done and time for Christmas and the last few weeks and the winner is announced, you think ' when I hear that the words X factor one more time...""Steam is to come out of my ears."

The Aussie singer, care is Matt Cardle, Aiden Grimshaw and Paije Richardson acts, spoke their differences with the other judges.

She said: "I know I'm other punching bag in the Show.Die disagree with everything I say but only because you know I'm right."

"We don't get until gearbeitet.Meine are theatrical, honey, I we all? and when getting worked up on the stage, things come."


View the original article here

No comments: