Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tempah concert fall Liam's Payne

The 16 year old singer sprained his ankle after tripping over some stairs and an amplifier while meeting the rapper onstage Koko in Camden, London.

He joined other hopeful X factor to visit the gig last night.

He was caught, lagging from the Club with the support of two X factor aides and doctors after his foot up swelled had to see.

Liam said Twitter fans today: "what an idiot! on stage before Tinie Tempah.... so uncool.Lol fell down."

But his sprain is Cowell's boy band - not to laugh for Simon as stated, it is unlikely that he live show will be dance able during Saturday's.

The guys were, your routine to samples, but today Liam has his foot, rest ordered has been compromised your practice.

If his ankle the group face improved that less energetic number change your song at the last minute to one.

Cher Lloyd was told at Tinie's gig last night TV bis, as the rapper's producer Labrinth said he wants to work with her.

She wore some red lippy, gold chains, a white NET vest and blue jacket to meet the chart topper.

Meanwhile, the 17-year-old hoffnungsvoll-previously described as a "fear little girl" - granted you enters "Panic mode" before running on X factor.

She said: "so my nerves I navigate to a little panic attack mode gehen.Ich turn me off of all and then I breathe deeply."

"Every time before I go on the stage, I think I can not it, and I'm doing it too nervous, but once the music starts turns a little turn on and I am ready for you."

Cher is intend to fans with a ballad on Saturday's wow show and says you'll dig their "bad girl cents".


View the original article here

No comments: