Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hell the X factor of Star missus

Trudi brass, 55, said as the barmy Brazilian from a charming hunk controlling brute within hours after her marriage changes.

The problem was so bad that Trudi took a restraining order to keep him after only six weeks the marriage of your way.

She even feared the stress of being with Wagner could KILL as you recovered from cancer.

Trudi told how they married in 1992 in Birmingham and enjoyed a honeymoon in Wales.

"You said:" he was lively and fun, but soon became very possessive and I thought: "This is not what I want".

"I found threatening him, he was so strong, it was scary."

"Even on our wedding night we went to a pub and he began to become too possessive." "I spoke with a man and he said:"Why you talk to him?""

Wagner's raging became more common, and he would up flicker when Trudi saw a males in their work as a chiropractor.

She said: "he got very excited and would scream." He was never strong, but his outbreaks were scary.

"I thought, 'This not good not for me'. six weeks into the marriage, I realized that I wanted it to stop."

"I had a cervical cancer scare and was in remission, but I knew that stress could bring it on."It was unhealthy.

"My mother died of cancer and I wanted to do it with me."

Trudi was frightened, he would explode at any time and contacted lawyers to keep him.

She said: "I knew I had made a big mistake and I had an injunction which meant serviert.Es upon him, he couldn't come close to the House."

"I could not see from.""I asked him, to leave - I could more with him."

Trudi paid for Wagner to return began his native Brazil, but he soon tearful calls to it - then returned to the United Kingdom.

She said: "he called to say he was here, and he could see me."I arranged for him to stay with friends, we asked our relationship back nicht.Er me not divorce proceeding to start, so that he could have a chance of a life here."I agreed with that."

Divorced in 1996, which was Wagner another woman see he would eventually marry whom.

Trudi had met first in the 1970s - Wagner, when he saved their lives.

She said: "I lived in Rio de Janeiro to teach and I met him among other friends."

"He was very handsome, he would walk down the beach and all the girls would look at him."It didn't all terrible tattoos have, he has now.

"I went to the beach and almost drowned because the current was so strong, but he saved me."

"I was 21 and 22.Es were no romance.""He was very keen on me but I had a friend."

But, that not a sex pest in the X factor House - stop randy Wagner - accused, from trying it on.

Trudi recalled: "we went to Carnival and Wagner said to my friend Stuart, ' Please, I want Trudi can I have it? I love sie.Sie is the woman of my Träume.Sie have all Brazilian women '."

"My partner was very English and said 'Old guy you don't is now actually you with me.'"

Trudi didnt see Wagner for nearly 15 years, Brazil tracks him down from the curiosity during a trip to.

She said: "I went to Rio imagine to be him, married with children but he was exactly the same only older."

' He said: 'you have again, you're my wife, my dream'. so we then a romance came hatten.Ich back to Birmingham and we stayed in touch.

"He said the situation in Brazil was not good, he sold everything and he kam.Obwohl he a trained teacher, he could not work was, without me to heiraten.So we geheiratet.Wir could have not married when he could work."

Trudi married in 2001 and was shocked to see Wagner on the X factor this year despite knowing he was "wonderful" one singer.

She said: "it was my old friend Stuart who felt erzählte.Ich oddly me was sad really, this beautiful man is now represented as a joke for Wagner."

"He had such a wonderful voice but on the X factor that he just screams and give him silly songs."

"I wish him all the best, but it's all pretty traurig.Er had a wonderful life in Rio, now he's in a bungalow in Dudley."

Wagner said: "I was married to Trudi 18 years ago, unfortunately the marriage brach.Diese are statements unwahr.Ich am not possessive."

c.Robertson@the-Sun.co.UK

View the original article here

No comments: