Thursday, November 18, 2010

X factor Cher Lloyd's top of the class

Talking about the wannabe's performance on Saturday night, 32-year-old Myleene said: "I thought Cher did a really good job."

"It was something really new about you – is really current.""When I'm just an attempt to imagine that I hear the song on the radio and I think if I buy it würde.Ich thought, was brilliant."

But pregnant Myleene, glory on previous talent show Popstars and won your group hear says bands with a chance.She said: "there are a lot of talent on the Show.Ich was most Belle Amie schreien.Sie can not argue about the little things you need to work as a group."

"I think you are brilliant, but - and I want a direction mother."

STUNNINGDancers Sarah Robinson was with implementation with a direction of Creative Director Brian Friedman - blocked because their sexy outfits the guys were reduced to Jibbering wrecks, have.

View the original article here

No comments: