Friday, November 5, 2010

Cheryl Cole got 24 hours to live

Cheryl, 27, broke during the X Factor auditions after the illness on a trip to Tanzania in June with dancers Derek Hough PAL customer as he tries to take your mind from her divorce from love rat footballer Ashley.

It was in the intensive care unit for three days, how her mother Ann doctors prepare for the worst.

Interview with Sara Cox on Radio 1, Cheryl said: "I was 24 hours given, somewhere."

Cheryl added: "I was in and out of consciousness."

"Your body pain and your skin doesn't hurt to berühren.Ich had blood tests."

"My mother was strong and my Fels.Ich was was in and out of Bewusstsein.Ja Derek me helped."

You blame the disease to which your anti-malaria drugs for long enough after returning to England.

Cole debuted the flood your new song on the show that references your comeback to malaria and its split by Ashley.

The 27-year-old said: "it's about setting and it says, bring it to anyways, because you're strong enough."

Contain text in the song: "but can capture not water, but never fills stays, it is only good to wash way and you are dear to me like water."

Though Cheryl you don't really get boys said she said you lovingly PAL black eyed peas will.i.am, 35.

She said: "he is a good person."

"I speak with him and I come away from the phone and I feel how other Person.Er understand."

Geordie singer is denied tiny Cher a diva and rubbished reports on an eating disorder, say: "every time I see a Board has chocolate in your mouth."

She added: "I'm getting you totally, reminds me of a young me."

The promise appears this singer on Piers Morgan's life stories on the weekend in a bid to delete some rumors about yourself.

She said: "I felt like I had..."People are starting to like this idea that I am I not getting someone.

"It was like a soap opera always and it is my life - I was like a cartoon character."

She said reliving your hell for piers hated Morgan's life stories show, which airs on Saturday, saying she reveals things not even say her close friends.

She added: "no, it wasn't really kathartische.Es felt a bit falsch.Ich nicht.Ich spoke about things I would talk about my closest friends felt I had to though; it was so ridiculous, with rumors get."

"People were ideas I am I am someone always, I needed to get my voice is zurückbekommen.Es was almost as it was a soap opera, and it is my real life."

It hopes the show will help close a door on the Ashley Cole years.

She added: "if it's all out there on Saturday I move forward can. I'd nervous around here come in because people want to know personal things and it is not a question that I happen to great things, I recorded an album."

"It has always been, as I concluded I was always a caricature of me, my personal life was greater than anything else."


View the original article here

No comments: