Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hated Katie Waissel's death threats

He said: "I have Katie had sobbing on the phone for me every night." "It has had sent death threats, it over the Internet, and we had to ask the police to intervene."

The 24 year old singer - who famously said, "I want to become a legend, I want to create a legacy" was found in the first three in the lower live show and fought viewers since to win.

You worried father added: 'Just the other night, Katie said to me,' Daddy, what the point in going on if everyone hates me '.

"Let's face X-factor a circus where only the strongest survive become it."

Katie, who is maintained by Cheryl Cole was particularly unpopular with fans as he live above the fans favorite Gamu Nhengu shows a place where with a dodgy performance and judge houses.

And you do not help your cause, if popular Matt Cardle you blasted for allegedly exaggerate a story about the couple spend a night together.

Meanwhile, X factor said to, he persuaded Katie, choreographer Brian Friedman for the show, lead to see audition you years ago in Los Angeles.

Brian said: "she was singing with Daniel Bedingfield appear in a Club and I was completely blown Weg.Sie was incredible."

"I went to 'hello' to say the set and said was a fan of X factor."

"I proposed should for the show vorzuspielen.Sie said she was not sure whether you should but I thought that was great."


View the original article here

No comments: