Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cheryl Cole now a red head and loving it

Cheryl showed their new style as telling your girl singer marched in the studios confident: "right, Let's kick some *!"

Star, 27, after marriage, rat England footballer Ashley Cole love learn finally about decided on the dye job makeover explains the Court on Monday.

Their lawyers file absolute at the earliest opportunity to decree a ?40, six weeks after a decree nisi was granted.

Friends said Cheryl's new hair color was your way of marking the occasion and tells the world: "I'm back!"

The transformation came hours after tearful Cheryl about their marriage suffer said, incredibly insist she STILL loves Chelsea ACE Ashley, 29.


Described him as "a really nice guy," add: "If we get this obstacle, I hope we can be friends again."


"Part of me will love him."When I look back at you now I feel only deaf."I was heartbroken to be used, so close we."


In a TV interview with Piers Morgan Cheryl would also said as you feared, die malaria by ordering.


The illness forced you to appearances axe and Cheryl said: "I thought, 'If I die I will die soon' because I was in so much pain."


The X factor judges admitted public anger you understood after you dumped singer Gamu Nhengu now facing deportation to Zimbabwe.


Cheryl said: "I can understand why people are so angry about sind.Leute have their own Meinungen.Wenn I just was there from the other side would I get the TV screen."


The interview also featured Cheryl's mother Joan, said your shock if you your daughter was realized so sick.


Cheryl's X factor boss Simon Cowell and your girls aloud bandmates were also.


It will be displayed on ITV1 Morgan's life stories series next Saturday as part of the pier.


View the original article here

No comments: