Saturday, October 23, 2010

X factor loser Storm Lee hates louis walsh

Storm, 37, said Louis favours singer Mary Byrne the most, "because they both are Irish and the same peer age".


And he said the X factor judge dated and "has not picked a fashion magazine for 50 years".


The Irish Australian performer who dyed his hair red before Sunday's booted, said: "I may put on a show, but I would not look like Gary Glitter. The hair color and the make up was so old.""It was louis waslsh's idea."


Louis has publicly supported Tesco workers Mary, 50, to win and storm said: "I never felt he gave me a chance. Mary and Louis have much in common and a mentor connection."


He accused the Westlife and Boyzone Manager to turn him into a "cartoon villain".

And he argued, Matt Cardle and Aiden Grimshaw better songs were given by your mentor Dannii Minogue.

He said: "I would have killed mad world, or what Matt sang.Aber wanted to become me the cartoon villain Simon just would hate."


In fact, storm - carried out that Bruce Springsteen born to run - Louis and he claimed such were glad he felt divided when it was revealed, he was out.


He added: "it is strange, but I felt this warm tingly feeling of happiness, if you think name called."


"I knew that my mentor get me not at all."


Storm also Louis attacked for to him speak before he left - and Simon Cowell claimed was his only friend at the show.


And he expected, Simon a future for him as a songwriter acts provides it with Sony BMG represents.


He said: "Louis said nothing to me after the Show.Ich had a truly amazing conversation with Simon, he said, he was to see really sorry me go."


"I am a songwriter who is I make serious how money want to said" Please let me to work with you ", and he was."


Said storm is made on the X factor had him believe that the show had no credibility.


He said he would come so far because thought bosses make good Telly his eccentricity.


He also revealed that he and colleagues no longer - spoke candidate Katie Waissel although you was caught on camera mouthing "I love you" on him while boot camp.


Storm, who later Katie during the fallout over Gamu Nhengu's exit comforted, admitted their friendship had broken down - but refused to explain why in case it ruined their chances in the competition.


This week we your lies about sleep made with Matt, to stay in the competition.


And storm said: "I think Katie to stay out of the papers and focus on their Musikalität.Ich white, an artist pay hope Katie for you, you able to somehow to bring back."


"I am about your, learning is like any other."


View the original article here

No comments: