Thursday, October 30, 2008

The X Factor

The X Factor

Daniel - The Boring Old Widower

Posted: 30 Oct 2008 08:02 AM CDT

I’m sorry but why is Daniel still in the competition? He finally makes it the bottom two, and that retarded irishman known as Louis Walsh as the nerve to send Scott home, and keep that waste of space Daniel in. If this guy won (which it definately wouldn’t) but if for some, weird reason the whole of the UK went blind and deaf, and rang the wrong number, and accidently voted for Daniel, would anyone but his CD? I know I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t want to listen to a voice that sounds like a squealing rat after its been caught in a trap on my mp3 player. I’m sure the rest of the nation will agree. In addtition, I’d like to add, enough with the dead wife sob story. We get it, your wife’s dead, and I’m sure she’l be pride. So i suggest you move on, and look after you daughter (whos very cute btw).

No comments: