Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The X Factor

The X Factor

x factor - daniel evans kills people. goodbye daniel evans in x factor live show week 3

Posted: 21 Oct 2008 07:19 PM CDT

Daniel Evans kills people with boredom.

x factor finalist Daniel Evans is soooooo boring and unwatchable and dull. He should be put in jail for killing people with boredom. Who is voting for this waste of space? x factor judge Simon Cowell, said himself that anyone under 60 won’t enjoy this guy, and he is soo right. So all you OAPs out there, stop voting for Daniel Evans because your turning a great, young show, into something people enjoy in the 50’s.

x factor - why is diana vickers still in the x factor competition?

Posted: 21 Oct 2008 07:13 PM CDT

why is diana vickers still in the x factor competition?

the girl looks like a pencil with blonde hair, and sounds like she has a dying frog stuck in her throat. Firstly, she made it to the live shows instead of hannah bradbeer, secondly she’s managed to make it to the 3rd week. I mean, who is voting for her? And more importantly why are you voting for her? 

x factor - live show recap - diana vickers and her distracting hands

Posted: 21 Oct 2008 01:37 AM CDT

Well, quite frankly I was more than a little disappointed with last nights show. No-one particularly shone for me and to be fair I found the whole show quite repetitive.

Diana Vickers:
So, Diana's hands were still as distracting as ever, and as I suggested she kept in her "comfort zone" with a ballad.

JLS:
JLS, well they had some serious tuning issues but their performance stood out for me. Theirs was one of only a few upbeat songs and the dancing seemed to do well for them.

Daniel Evans:
I am however beginning to feel slightly sorry for Daniel Evans. So lets be honest here, he probably only got into the final three because of his sob story, but that said I do like him. Once again I have chosen a quote from the night by one of the judges to disagree with – and again from X factor judge Simon Cowell "Anyone under the age of 60 will not like you – anyone over will" – Oh please what the hell does Simon know about young people??? I am 23 and I definitely like Daniel. He is no where near the top and I don't think that he deserves to win, but, for me, there is definitely something about him which I am drawn to.

(Kelly, on the michael jackson week 2 live show x factor)

X factor - live show comfort zone is making the show boring

Posted: 21 Oct 2008 01:28 AM CDT

From the x factor fan site, comes our newest brilliant blogger Kelly, and her thoughts about watching the x factor and her experience shared with you. Do you agree with her?

If there was an award for how many times a show could use the phrase "Comfort Zone" in it, then last nights X Factor would have won by miles – Please tell me that someone else noticed this??? I was ready to scream at the television set if the phrase had been used one more bloody time!!!

Kelly

No comments: