Saturday, October 25, 2008

The X Factor

The X Factor

x factor - final results for live show week 3 is daniel evans finally gone?

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 04:49 PM CDT

Can you believe that daniel evans even made it this far? At least they didn’t kick out hanna bradbeer to make room for this cabaret performance singer. I wonder how many brilliant male singers they had to cut, to make room for daniel evans?

If you were one of them, write us and we will feature you and your work.

Scott Bruton was worthy of getting kicked off as well, but someone had to go.. Good bye Scott

one of our favouvite style of writing is from Heidi Stephens who tells it like it is.
Daniel is going to sing a song for his dead wife. Who is dead, in case the judges didn’t know that, and they might want to think on that very carefully while he is singing a song for his (dead) wife.

Simon saves Scott (obv), Cheryl saves Daniel (what? WHAT?), Danni also saves Daniel as expected, and then SO DOES LOUIS. He starts crying. I am also crying, but only because we are now going to have to hear Daniel doing disco week, and I LIKED Scott.

we now see a very big difference in talent, and we can go for the jugular for next week.

x factor - live show 3 results - guess who should have lost?

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 04:38 PM CDT

x factor live show 3 results. guess who should have lost? guess who should have been out?

daniel evans and eoghan quigg are in trouble. but may have nothing to worry about compared to the very poor showing by austin drage. austin drage could not pull off big band week.

as far as the women, the worst performance was candyman by alexandra burke. she sounded horrible.

my bottom two:

alexandra burke
daniel evans

x factor - compare the originals - song selection review for live show week 3. who sang it better? part 2

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 03:54 PM CDT

x factor live show Week 3 songs selection is Big Band week

All ten acts will be accompanied by a live strings and brass orchestra.

for your pleasure, we have compiled different version to compare who sings it better.

Diana Vickers Smile


Laura White God Bless The Child


Katharine McPhee - God Bless The Child


Alexandra Burke Candyman


Daniel Evans Lady Is A Tramp



Ruth Lorenzo Summertime

Rachel Hylton Feeling Good


A girl singing it too.

who sings it best?

x factor - compare the originals - song selection review for live show week 3. who sang it better?

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 03:17 PM CDT

x factor live show Week 3 songs selection is Big Band week

All ten acts will be accompanied by a live strings and brass orchestra in an evening of entertainment that will get the whole family salivating!

JLS                        Ain’t That A Kick In The Head

Austin Drage        Mack The Knife

Eoghan Quigg      L.O.V.E

couldn’t resist a little ashlee simpson


joss stone version

Scott Bruton        That's Life

which do you think sing it better?

x factor - eoghan quigg hides his hands because he bites his nails

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 02:42 PM CDT

x factor finalist eoghan quigg likes to hide his hands in photos because he bites his nails. There have been a few photos of a manicured and clear polish on his nail stubs, but for the most part he likes to keep his nail’s hidden. Some of the publicity photos feature eoghan quigg with his fingers in his pockets, while other eoghan quigg photos simply has his hands bent so you can’t see the finger nail stubs.

x factor - eoghan quigg has a bad case of bedhead and how to get bedhead in the salon

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 02:37 PM CDT

what is bedhead and how did eoghan quigg of the x factor get a bad case of bedhead?

Most likely just like a porcupine or a peacock or a blow fish that is scared or trying to show off, their hair, tentacles and feathers spring out to stand at attention. I first noticed eoghan quigg’s bedhead during auditions for the x factor, but it seemed to grow and become larger with hair products.

It was short in the front and sides, long in the back, and looked a little like the old 70's shag. But it seemed to have a life of its own—in places it stood straight up from the crown, and looked deliciously disheveled. “WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HAIRDO? IT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL MY LIFE!'

Its “The Bed Head,” and the idea is to have a winsome, just-rolled-out-of-bed look. (Now when I roll out of bed, I'm apt to have an Indian warbonnet 'do—either straight up from my forehead, or in a big fan in the back of my head.)

How to get transformed into a bedhead! The Bed Head hairdo is all about the right cut and right styling products. It starts with the cut—instead of pulling a section up, holding it between the first two fingers and cutting it straight across, you twist the section, then cut it in notches. With thick hair like mine, this cut is perfect! Once you've got the cut, you need the right products.
Products & Styling

To achieve the Bed Head look, you need a great hair gel and hair spray. Additionally, you can use a waxing stick or wax product to help keep the style (more on that later on). A good gel-mousse product gives a mousse-like hold to towel-dried hair.

Apply whatever amount works in your length hair (I used my usual quarter-sized blob). Run it through your hair, and pull it out with your fingers so it stands up. You can blow-dry it briefly if you like—I do it for just a few minutes to get the serious wet out. But if you do blow-dry it, put your hand flat on your hair and swirl the hair so that it doesn't set in any one direction.

The next product you need is a good holding hair spray. I don't know how it does what it does, but believe me, this spray holds like nothing else I've ever used! The trick is using it in a section of hair at a time. It made my hair as malleable as Play-Doh, which sounds just awful, but you get the idea. You need to work fast, because it dries quickly.

Here's an important tip: Don't fuss with it anymore than you have to. Generally speaking, less is more. (The biggest thumbs-up for this hairdo is that is should take a minimum of time.)

I start with the back of my head. After spraying, I run my fingers from the nape of my neck up to the top of my head so that the hair stands up. The idea is to get the hair going in the opposite direction it usually grows.

For additional interest, twist the ends as you pull the sections up and out. This helps integrate cowlicks, too. I like having bangs, so I make some wispy ones, then push the rest back and up. Since I had been wearing the sides long to put behind my ears, I either fluff it out around my ears, put it all back, or (my current favorite) pull a few pieces forward and tuck the rest back.

I don't know if the spray does this to all hair types, but with mine, the ends seem to curl. The sides make nice little “fishhooks” that look great.

If you like, use Kusco Murphy wax for extra hold and shine. This product looks like wax and it has a waxy-feeling. Here's a simple trick to using it: put a little of it on your fingertips. Using the other hand, rub your hands together briskly to distribute the product and warm it up. With the fingertips, dab it on lightly from scalp to ends. You don't have to coat every hair; you just want to give the hair additional lift and shine.

Now that the styling is complete, leave it alone. Put on some wow earrings and enjoy the looks and compliments. I don't know how you'll react to having a Bed Head 'do, but I'll tell you what I did—I immediately put on more eye makeup, slipped on my funkiest earrings (although this 'do looks darling with little sparkly studs, too) and strode out into the sunshine looking and feeling like a star on Oscar night!
Nice 'Do, But Will It Still Look Good at the End of the Day?

Once I got this look and fell in love with it, my inner-pessimist said, “Well sure, it looks good now, but how will it look at the end of the day?” I'm happy to say that it does stay put. ( HairBoutique.com - all rights reserved.)

I even performed three unofficial field tests:

I walked in a high wind (which barely moved my hair), I stood outside in the Texas sun (even sweat doesn't hurt the 'do), and I tried on six pullover tops while shopping, and it still looked terrific!
Conclusion

I love the Bed Head hairstyle for me! It's by far the most fun and easy hairdo I've had in years. It meets all my requirements—it's quick and easy, looks fantastic, works beautifully with my type of hair, and if I'm a week late for a haircut, I can easily hide it.

I honestly don't know how it works on fine, thin hair. When in doubt, check with your hairdresser first. Also, while this is a great look for short or even medium-length hair, I don't know how successful it would be with long hair. A good rule of thumb is never to have hair so big you can't get your head into your car.

Try the Bed Head hairstyle! You'll be surprised at how easy it is to achieve, how much fun it is to experiment with, and how great you'll feel wearing it!

x factor - eoghan quigg is so gay and we have proof

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 02:25 PM CDT

how do we know that eoghan quigg is gay?

From the earrings in his ears, to the heavy makeup (not for the show), to hugging and holding CLOSELY guys, to the efeminate accessories and day glo colours he wears. From the amount of hairspray eoghan is obsessed with putting into his hair, to the emo hairstyle he wants the world to see him with. This is how we know that eoghan quigg is gay.

We have the photos to prove it as well… eoghan quigg is gay

No comments: