Friday, October 24, 2008

The X Factor

The X Factor

Diana Vickers - The Bare Foot Epileptic

Posted: 24 Oct 2008 04:37 PM CDT

I would like to start off by saying, that Cheryl Cole is either mentally retarded or is very hard of hearing, because I definiately heard a much stronger and soulful voice coming from Hannah Bradbeer. So instead, we have Diana Vickers in the live shows. Are we blessed with amazing talent? Course not. Instead we have to sit through several pain-staking minutes when shes performing, and several more when shes voted in for another week. Who is voting for her? Why are you voting for her? She has an annoying voice, that sounds like a frog is dying in her throat, bare feet which don’t make her look interesting and hands that move about so much a blindman would be distracted. I hope that myself and the British nation don’t have to suffer with her for much longer.

X Factor- Hannah Bradbeer – The Girl with the REAL X Factor!!!

Posted: 24 Oct 2008 09:10 AM CDT

As anyone that read my comments on Youtube knows I love Hannah Bradbeer. So much so that I opened a Facebook group called 'Petition to get Hannah Bradbeer a record contract' – If you have not joined it yet, then why not????

 

This girl had a real voice, soul, individually and most importantly no sob story. She was a real girl, loving real music and letting her singing speak for itself. It is undeniable that her voice is amazing! Simon Cowell - Mr Grumpy himself - said he loved her for heaven sake, what more did Cheryl need?

 

Ok, so people have issues with her hair and her forehead, but lets be honest here do either of those things affect her singing???? Besides, I (and others too) loved her for her individuality.

 

Cheryl has just gone to prove that image is more important to her than singing with the final three that she chose. I believe the only reason she likes Diana Vickers is because she is her own personal life size Barbie doll. Personally I would feel quite patronised if my judge called me "cute as a button".

 

As a lovely man on Youtube said to me "It is a singing competition and Cheryl needs to be reaffirmed of what the meaning entails. It doesn’t mean beauty contest!!"  

If anyone has the 'X Factor' then it's Hannah Bradbeer

X Factor: Diana Vickers – Do you get her???

Posted: 24 Oct 2008 08:22 AM CDT

I would like to know who gets Diana Vickers and why? To me she is ok, but not great – yet it seems she has the highest number of fans.

 

I cannot make up my mind about her singing but I do know that there are a lot of things about her that extremely annoy me! Those flying hands and the way she says "and stuff" in every interview in every other bloody line!

 

So if you get her than can you explain to me why please? And if you don't get her then I'd like to know why not?

 

Kelly

No comments: